Chelsea Groton, southeastern Connecticut's largest community bank, is seeking to hire outstanding individuals for the following positions;
Mortgage Loan Officers (MLOs)
- Will join New London County’s top mortgage originator, producing high quality residential mortgages throughout Connecticut and Rhode Island. We offer a complete array of mortgage products for a broad spectrum of customers, with local underwriting and decision making as well as the ability to portfolio loans. This position fosters and cultivates business relationships with diverse members of the community to generate mortgage business while providing exceptional customer service. MLOs must have knowledge of mortgage lending functions involving financial statement analysis, credit risk, installment lending, and general business finance. If you are a go-getter, we would like to talk with you.
Commercial Loan Officer
- To join our growing and exceptionally experienced commercial lending team. 2013 was our second best lending year ever and we're looking to build on that performance. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining a commercial loan and commercial real estate portfolio. Strong financial acumen required to underwrite and recommend loans for approval. This individual will generate loans through active business development efforts, including participation in the local community. We've got an excellent opportunity for a truly extraordinary candidate.
Customer Care Representative
- To join our Customer Care team in providing superior customer service through phone and email in a fast paced environment. This individual will assist our customers with a number of banking related inquiries and provide product information. A minimum of one year customer service experience is required along with strong problem resolution skills.
- To lead our compensation, benefits, and payroll functions within the Human Resources department. This position will have overall responsibility for compensation, administration, analysis, surveys, payroll, and HRIS. Additionally, the position will be responsible for our benefit plans, administration, design, communications, and vendor relationships. An extensive knowledge of payroll systems and pay practices as well as compensation and benefit programs is required.
These positions require a Bachelor’s degree and/or demonstrated years of experience. Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, as well as strong interpersonal and relationship building skills are required. Strong analytical, technical, organizational, and decision making skills are critical skills needed. At least 3 years prior financial institution experience required for all positions.
Chelsea Groton Bank offers a great place to work with a competitive compensation and benefits package. For consideration, please click here.
Tamela Higgins, Assistant Vice President/Human Resources Manager,
and Becky Jacoinski, Payroll & Benefits Administrator
Three Convenient Ways to Apply:
1. Fill out our ONLINE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
2. Download a Chelsea Groton Bank Employment Application
3. Send your resume and/or application to Chelsea Groton Bank:
Chelsea Groton Bank
Attn: Human Resources
904 Poquonnock Road
Groton, CT 06340
Human Resources at 860-448-4158
Any of our 14 branches to complete an application.