Chelsea Groton, southeastern Connecticut's largest community bank, is seeking to hire outstanding individuals for the following positions;
Mortgage Loan Officers (MLOs)
- Will join New London County’s top mortgage originator, producing high quality residential mortgages throughout Connecticut and Rhode Island. We offer a complete array of mortgage products for a broad spectrum of customers, with local underwriting and decision making as well as the ability to portfolio loans. This position fosters and cultivates business relationships with diverse members of the community to generate mortgage business while providing exceptional customer service. MLOs must have knowledge of mortgage lending functions involving financial statement analysis, credit risk, installment lending, and general business finance. If you are a go-getter, we would like to talk with you.
Commercial Loan Officer
- To join our growing and exceptionally experienced commercial lending team. 2013 was our second best lending year ever and we're looking to build on that performance. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining a commercial loan and commercial real estate portfolio. Strong financial acumen required to underwrite and recommend loans for approval. This individual will generate loans through active business development efforts, including participation in the local community. We've got an excellent opportunity for a truly extraordinary candidate.
- To lead our Marketing Department to new heights of development, execution, and integration of marketing strategies and activities. We have an exceptionally strong brand and market position and we want the right person to help us spread the word. This position collaborates with sales teams and business partners throughout the bank. Strategic and tactical focus required.
- An experienced Credit Analyst to join our Commercial Lending Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing credit analyses; spreading financial statements, and conducting company and industry analyses.
These positions require a Bachelor’s degree and/or demonstrated years of experience. Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, as well as strong interpersonal and relationship building skills are required. Strong analytical, technical, organizational, and decision making skills are critical skills needed. At least 3 years prior financial institution experience required for all positions.
Chelsea Groton Bank offers a great place to work with a competitive compensation and benefits package. For consideration, please click here.
Tamela Higgins, Assistant Vice President/Human Resources Manager,
and Becky Jacoinski, Payroll & Benefits Administrator
Three Convenient Ways to Apply:
1. Fill out our ONLINE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
2. Download a Chelsea Groton Bank Employment Application
3. Send your resume and/or application to Chelsea Groton Bank:
Chelsea Groton Bank
Attn: Human Resources
904 Poquonnock Road
Groton, CT 06340
Human Resources at 860-448-4158
Any of our 14 branches to complete an application.