Improve your cash flow, improve your bottom line.
Our secure treasury management solutions are designed to help businesses improve collections, investments and disbursement of funds. But the best part about our tools is the team that stands behind them. Our Business Bankers are ready to meet, set-up and train you on all services, at your place of business or virtually.
“While working with the Bank’s commercial lending department, we were introduced to the Business Banking team who listened intently to our needs. Within days they proposed cash management tools that would be beneficial to us. They literally climbed behind my desk to install the check reader for me, talk about service!”
Bonnie Boothroyd, Office Manager, TrueFlow
- Online Banking – No time for frequent trips to the bank? Access real-time account information and services, through a secure Internet connection, when and where it's convenient for you.
- ACH Origination – Need to securely collect and disburse payments? Our web-based Automated Clearing House (ACH) tool enables a business to electronically collect and distribute money from any bank account in the United States.
- Online Entitlements – Grant trusted employees the ability to share in the management of payables and receivables.
- Lockbox Services – Reduce your collection cycle, increase cash flow and eliminate the burden of accounts receivable processing so you can focus on growing your business.
- Merchant Credit Card Processing – Looking to increase your bottom line? One great way is to begin accepting credit and debit cards via the Internet and wireless terminals, using Merchant Services from Heartland, an industry leader in innovative merchant services and payment processing.
- Positive Pay – Provide protection against check and ACH fraud activity by monitoring checks and electronic debits processed for payment, so you can reject unauthorized transactions before losses occur.
- Remote Deposit Services – Looking to skip the daily trips to the bank? We’ll come to your place of business to install a check scanner, so you can deposit checks from your desk to a Chelsea Groton Bank account. Funds are typically available the same day they are deposited.
- Wire Transfers – Through Chelsea Groton’s online Wire Transfer Service, business customers are able to send domestic and international one-time and recurring wires directly within online banking. Real-time, secure emails can be set up to confirm the details of incoming wires.
Want to talk about how we can help you with treasury management? Contact a member of our Business Banking team below, stop by your local branch, or call 860-448-4295.