We’ll provide the commercial loan so you can focus on building a successful business.
Our team of commercial lenders can provide your Connecticut business, as well as businesses in Rhode Island and Massachusetts, the guidance, support, service, and commercial financing to strengthen your business for years to come.
Here’s what our business loan partners in the community experienced when working with us:
“We were interested in partnering with a bank that would treat us like a family. It’s been a wonderful partnership that has helped us expand our business in East Haddam and keep our customer-base happy.”
Artie D’Onofrio, Owner, New England Propeller
Read more about Artie's story.
“For years, we had done business with a larger bank. The problem was the process was cumbersome. It seemed every time we needed something, we had to review all aspects of our business relationship. With Chelsea Groton, they’ve always seemed to get it. It’s comforting to know that I can get someone on the phone right away who knows me and my business, and can get the ball rolling.”
Mark Densmore, Owner, Densmore Oil
Read more about Mark's story.
Contact a member of our Commercial Lending team below to discuss your business goals, and how we can customize our term commercial loans, commercial real estate loans, equipment financing and a business line of credit to support your business today and as needs change in the future.
- Term Loan – Let’s discuss financing options for purchasing commercial equipment and machinery, acquiring or expanding a business, leasehold improvements and permanent working capital.
- Real Estate Mortgage – Looking for a construction loan, or to acquire or refinance a commercial real estate property? We’ve helped businesses of all sizes to finance commercial mortgages.
- Lines of Credit – If yours is a seasonal business or you have other short-term working capital loan needs, let’s set up a Revolving Line of Credit. Or, if most of your business assets are in accounts receivable (A/R) and inventory, let’s discuss an Asset-Based Line of Credit.
- Small Business Loans – Are your borrowing needs under $100,000? Check out our SBA loans and supporting banking products for small businesses.
- Visa® Business Credit Cards – Offers the flexibility to separate business from personal expenses, access to free spending reports, and the purchasing power you need to manage your business.