Fast Balances gives you the answers you need, when you need them.
Use Fast Balances to view the available balance and recent transactions for checking, savings, money market and certificates of deposit as well as consumer loans and mortgages without entering a Log In ID or password. For security reasons, the account type and balances will be presented without names and account numbers.
- Open the CGB Mobile App. Make sure you have downloaded the most up-to-date version of the app.
- If you are not already registered for online banking, you must register before using the mobile app. Tap on "Personal Registration" or "Business Registration" as appropriate and register for online banking.
- At any time, tap or pull down the grey tab at the top of the log in screen. This will enable you to see a description of the Fast Balances functionality and directions for enabling Fast Balances. Tap on the grey tab or swipe upwards in order to return to the log in screen.
- Enter your Log In ID and password.
- The screen will open to a list of your accounts. On the top right of the screen, tap on the menu button (3 bars).
- Tap on the “Mobile Services” menu option.
- Tap on the “Manage Fast Balances” menu option.
- The Fast Balances User Agreement will appear. Please read the Agreement carefully and select “I Agree” to enroll.
- Once on the “Manage Fast Balances” screen, input a unique name for your device, such as "Jessica's iPhone" and select the account(s) you wish to view in Fast Balances.
- Tap on “Enable Fast Balances”. A message will appear at the top of your screen stating that “Fast Balances is currently enabled on the following devices”.
- Once you have enabled Fast Balances, you will need to log out in order to access Fast Balances for the first time. Select the menu bar option on the top right of your screen and tap “Log Out”. Logging out will bring you back to the log in screen.
Using Fast Balances
- Open the CGB Mobile App and tap on the grey tab at the top of the screen.
- The Fast Balances screen will display a message that the device is “Retrieving account information”. If this message does not appear, close out of the application and re-open it.
- Your available account balances will appear. Select the arrow to the right of the account information to view the last 5 transactions on each account.
To add or delete accounts, or disable or re-enable Fast Balances; select “Manage Fast Balances” in the mobile app or... log in to the full site version of online banking and select “Banking Service Center” and under "Mobile Banking Services", select “Manage Fast Balances”. In online banking, you can manage Fast Balances for all of your mobile devices from this one location.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care Center at 860-448-4200.