Fingerprint Authentication provides an alternative method in addition to your User ID and password to safely and conveniently access your accounts through the CGB Mobile Banking App.
- If you have at least one fingerprint registered on your supported mobile device, you can enroll in Fingerprint Authentication. For instructions on how to register your fingerprints, please refer to the documentation provided with your device.
- Open the CGB Mobile App. Make sure you have downloaded the most up-to-date version of the CGB Mobile App from the App (iOS) or Google Play (Android) store.
- Enter your User ID and password. If you are not already registered for online banking, you must register before using the mobile app. Tap on "Personal Registration" or "Business Registration" as appropriate and register for online banking.
- On the top right of the screen in the CGB Mobile App, tap on the menu button (3 bars) then tap “Mobile Services.”
- Tap “Manage Fingerprint.”
- In this menu you can enroll your device or manage your saved devices. Tap “Fingerprint Enrollment” to set-up your device.
- When accessing Fingerprint Authentication for the first time, the “Fingerprint Authentication User Agreement” will appear. Please read the agreement carefully and select “I Agree” to enroll.
- Enter a unique “Device Name” and then your User ID and Password; tap “Enroll.”
- The next time you log into the CGB Mobile App, you will be automatically prompted to authenticate using your fingerprint.
For more information see our Fingerprint Authentication FAQ’s or contact our Customer Care Center at 860-448-4200 for assistance.