The right checking account for your growing business
We’ve designed our business checking accounts with all types of businesses in mind. And as your organization grows, we can easily transition you to a different business bank account. Our team is excited to learn more about your business, municipality or non-profit, and to set you up with the best checking account for your needs. We also offer several convenience services to help you manage your money.
Wondering which account is right for you? Contact a business banker below or stop in a branch. Can’t wait? Compare our business checking products.
- Business Prime Checking* – Does your business have low transaction activity? This free business checking account has no fixed monthly service charge and no minimum balance requirement.
- Business Relationship Checking – If your business is doing a high number of transactions, our Business Relationship Checking could be right for you. We’ll even waive service charges if you maintain a designated average monthly balance.
- Business Analysis Checking – Does your business keep a large account balance? If so, let’s talk about how we can apply an “earnings credit” to help offset monthly service charges and fees associated with our Cash Management Services.
- Business Sweep Checking – If your business has high transaction volume, large account balances, and is using the “earnings credit” to offset monthly charges, consider the Business Sweep. We’ll automatically sweep funds into higher earning savings accounts, while maintaining a target balance in your business checking account.
- Non-Profit Checking* – For our partners in the non-profit community, there is no fixed monthly service charge and no minimum balance requirement, even for non-profits with low-transaction volume.
- Interest on Lawyer’s Trust Account (IOLTA) and Interest on Real Estate Brokers Trust Account (IOREBTA). We offer these options to law firms and real estate brokers to help maintain client escrow accounts.
To learn more about which business checking account could be right for you, call us at 860-448-4295, contact a member of our business banking team below, or stop by your local branch to speak with a branch manager.
*eStatements are provided free of charge with this account. However, paper statements delivered via postal mail are available for a $2.00 monthly service charge.