Checking account solutions for your expanding business.
At Chelsea Groton, we want to support businesses at every level of growth. Our team will work alongside businesses, municipalities and non-profits to determine the checking account option that best meets their needs. All accounts are accompanied by complimentary services.
Compare our business checking products.
- Business Prime Checking* – For those with low transaction activity, this account has no fixed monthly service charge and no minimum balance requirement.
- Business Relationship Checking – Designed to support higher transaction activity, service charges are waived if an account maintains a designated or combined monthly average balance.
- Business Analysis Checking – Appropriate for those with larger account balances where the “earnings credit” will reduce monthly service charges and fees associated with Cash Management Services.
- Business Sweep Checking – Designed to support businesses with high transaction volume or large account balances where the “earnings credit” is used to offset monthly charges, this account has the added benefit that a sweep arrangement can automatically transfer funds to maintain a target balance in the checking account, while enhancing the earning potential of idle funds.
- Non-Profit Checking* – For non-profits with limited transaction volume, there is no fixed monthly service charge and no minimum balance requirement.
- Interest on Lawyer’s Trust Account (IOLTA) – To help maintain client escrow accounts.
- Interest on Real Estate Brokers Trust Account (IOREBTA) – To help maintain client escrow accounts.
To learn more about which checking account could be right for you, call our business banking team at 860-448-4203, or stop by your local branch to speak with a branch manager.
*eStatements are provided free of charge with this account. However, paper statements delivered via postal mail are available for a $2.00 monthly service charge.